As with any software, it is very important to keep it up-to-date to ensure a safe environment for your website administrator and visitors to your site. By not upgrading to the latest version of Joomla, you potentially run the risk being hacked, and it's really only a matter of time. We can help find a solution though. There are a number of very significant reasons to upgrade the version of Joomla for your website, all to reduce the security risks possible hacks.
- Joomla 1.5 software has reached end-of-life-cycle
- Support is no longer offered for version 1.5
- Components & extensions are no longer available
- Security updates and patches are no longer available
- PHP & MySQL are becoming out-of-date
It is very important to keep your Joomla installation up-to-date. You may not want to go through the upgrade process, but you may have to. Any additional feature requests will require an upgrade so it may be a good time to look at your business and decide if there is other functionality or style changes you would like to add or changes you would like done.
- Increased security for admins & visitors
- Extended component & plugin support
- One-click upgrades with admin notifications
- Responsive design for mobile devices
- Advanced user control & access
- Upgraded PHP & MySQL